Labels

Monday, January 30, 2012

January Wrap~Up

It's been 45 days since my hubby and I have had a paycheck.  We both work for a local school district and get paid each last working day of the month...which in December was the 16th.  The good news is that we made it and tomorrow we get paid!

My monthly grocery budget each month is $250.00.  I ended up spending $264.88.  A little over budget but I am thrilled.  That $264.88 bought $733.13 worth of groceries.  That means by using coupons and sales I saved $468.25! 

This week I didn't do much shopping but I did get 18 packs of gum for free and I bought 4 boxes of Special K Cereal for a total of $2.10 by using the Amazon gift cards I got for free from using Swag Bucks.

And...I had some freebies in the mailbox: 




And...a $50.00 movie gift card that we received from a credit card points program. 



My favorite deal this week:

Bartell Drugs has almonds on sale.  In your 1/29/12 Sunday paper you should have received a $1.00 off coupons...making this can of almonds 79 cents. 

Blue Diamond Almonds
$1.79 ea.
Reg. 3.49
6 oz. cans. Including Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment