Labels

Friday, February 10, 2012

Weight Watchers Update

I though I had better post an update on my Weight Watchers journey...it's a slow journey!  I have lost 4.6 pounds the past 3 weeks.  I would like to lose it faster but I have been working on some bad habits and am pretty happy that I have not gained these past 3 weeks!


Here is my favorite Weight Watchers dessert so far:


       Banana Boat

1 banana split in half ~ lengthwise
1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips (or any size you have on hand)
2 large marshmallows sliced in half

Gently spread the banana in half on a piece of tin foil.  Top with the chocolate chips and marshmallows.  Wrap the foil around the stuffed banana loosely.  Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees. 

When you have a chocolate craving...this hits the spot plus you are still eating a fruit and it is only 3 points plus (based on my own calculations).

No comments:

Post a Comment