Labels

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Really Sick but Still Had to Coupon!

Ugh ~ my last three day weekend until the end of May and I am sick.  I had planned on heading over to Whidbey Island for a couple of days but...I am home sick with a pretty good cold.  I did send my favorite youngest daughter over there so she could get some relief from a whining mom.  I am a BIG baby when I am sick and do my best to make everyone around me miserable.  Fortunately for them...they left me to fend for myself. 

In the midst of my severe sinus congestion and ringing, itchy ears...I remembered I had two coupons set to expire.  Yikes...I am NOT going to waste $5.00 worth coupons, God forbid!

First up ~ Fred Meyers.  I had a $3.00 coupon to use along with a couple of $2.00 off coupons AND my Rewards Card rebate of $5.49 PLUS a coupon for a free Totino's Party Pizza.  So I had a total of $12.49 of free money plus a free pizza coupon...and here is what I got:


6 pack of hoagy rolls, 6 banana's, 2# of cheese, package of turkey pepperoni and a lime

Retail:  $12.58,   Total Paid: 9 cents! ~ just about a 100% savings!


Next up...Walgreens.  I had a $2.00 Register Reward that I needed to spend or it would expire as well.  I needed Tums.  I had a $1.00 coupon so I used it along with $2.00 Register Reward to get a good price.  Unfortunately, my favorite youngest daughter was with me and just LOVED this kind of juice...and since I was in a cold medicine fog ~ I gave in and bought it for her. 



Retail:  $6.51  Paid: $3.51  ~  47% Savings

I would really love to have a good stock up deal on Tums!


That is all the shopping I could muster...it is time for another nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment