Labels

Friday, April 15, 2011

What I Scored This Week!

It's is Friday night and 20 years ago that meant party!!!!  Now, it means doing the coupon rounds in Lake Stevens ~ lol!  It is a good time to use those coupons for some good deals...the stores are much less crowded.

Here is what I got tonight:



At Safeway I bought 6 bags of Fresh Express salad mix ~ on sale for $1.00 each but I had a 50 cent coupon for each.  Also bought a bag of beef jerky...which was free with a coupon (a $4.39 savings)

At Albertsons I bought some fresh whipping cream and grainy mustard (for a dinner party on Sunday) ~ I didn't have any coupons but did use my $3.00 worth of Register Rewards ~ I paid only $1.28 but that is not all...I also got a coupon for a free bag of frozen vegetables...worth $2.69.  So essentially, this was a money maker...and I really need some frozen corn ~ so this was a good score!

Target ~ I scored again.  I LOVE TARGET!  I was able to get 2 bottles of Girards Salad Dressing, 5 Suave Deodorant and some Rimmel Mascara.  My out of pocket was $1.02 after using coupons and using up the last $3.67 of my gift card that I got free from a previous transaction.

And finally ~ Walgreens!  I really am starting to enjoy the Lake Stevens Walgreens...very friendly, coupon accepting group of employees.  I bought 2 packages of mini Easter Snickers, 2 Easter Marshmallow 3 Musketeers, 1 Carefree PantyLiners (cost 99 cents, had a 50 cent coupon PLUS I earned a $1.00 Register Reward), 4 Skittles/Starburst Easter Eggs, 2 Trident Vitalty gum packages.  All for $7.08.

Grand Retail for all:  $68.21
Total Out of Pocket:   $12.38

Take into account that I earned a free coupon for frozen veggies ($2.69 value) and a $1.00 Register Reward from Walgreens...I actually only spent $8.69.  Not to bad for a couple hours worth of work.

***IMPORTANT ~ the rumor is that this upcoming Sunday's newspaper will have double coupons for Albertsons ~ yahoo...my very favorite thing (in regards to grocery savings) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment