Labels

Saturday, April 23, 2011

No Coupon Inserts Tomorrow

I cannot believe that I am saying this ~ but I am SO happy to finally have a break from the Sunday coupon inserts.  Last week each paper had four coupon inserts...so I cut and organized 20 inserts.  I am glad to have a break!  Now I can focus more of my time finding some awesome deals!  

Here is a link showing ~ 10 Days to Become a Krazy Coupon Lady ~ 


I credit the "krazycoupon" website with getting me into couponing ~ in a respectful and non-hoarding kind of way!  This site sends out daily emails outlining deals that are available in the local stores.  I just copy/paste the ones that I am interested in, get my coupons, then make my rounds.  Sometimes I don't get every deal I go after...but 9 times out of 10 ~ I succeed.  I have literally saved hundreds of dollars the past few months...and haven't spent hours and hours shopping.  I highly recommend this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment