Labels

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Here is my savings plan for this week

Thanks to both of these websites: http://fabulesslyfrugal.com/ and http://thekrazycouponlady.com/ I can get amazing great deals.  These sites do the work for me.  They post what sales with what coupons get me the best deal.  I receive an email, from both sites, everyday.  I copy/paste which deals I am interested in and then I pull out my coupon notebook.  I pull the coupons and then I go shopping.  It takes a couple of hours a week and I have saved literally $100's of dollars each month.  

My next step is to post my weekly menu ~ we are eating from our stockpile and this is what I plan to eat for dinner this upcoming week:

Spaghetti w/ Salad
Salmon, Rice, Cauliflower
Pad Thai w/ Chicken, Shrimp and Veggies
Tacos
Honey Mustard Chicken, Baked Potato, Broccoli
Taco Pizza (using leftover Taco meat) w/ Salad
Sunday will be a roast of some sort

Breakfast will be Pop Tarts or Toaster Strudel (both of which I got for a great deal this month) fruit and milk.

Lunch will be leftovers and salad.

It feels good to have this all written out and organized on Sunday...I am ready for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment