Labels

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Still Trying to Get Into the Coupon Groove

This week I struggled, AGAIN, to focus on couponing...I don't even want to grocery shop.  What is wrong with me?  I did manage to make myself go, and I am glad I did!

Safeway had a great deal on some ice cream bars:


These are de bomb...but so expensive that I wouldn't buy these normally.  Full price is $4.49, on sale for $3.49 but if you buy 3 boxes...you get an additional $3.00 off.  The price is now down to $2.49 each BUT I had three coupons for $2.00 each.  These cost me 49 cents a box.  They tasted really good!


Through Amazon.com I was able to get a good price on some dishwasher soap:


Buy utilizing a sale, "clipping" an online coupon and using a $5.00 gift card I earned from www.swagbucks.com I got 60 dishwasher tabs for $5.23.  Not too bad!


Today I SCORED at Albertsons!  I was able to get $105.87 worth of groceries for only $22.25


In this picture is 5# of ground beef (85/15%), 4 bags of chips, 1 20ct single packages of chips, 6 Ken's Dressings, 2 gallons of ice cream, napa cabbage, 2 cantaloupe, 1 jalapeno pepper, 4 sour creams, 2 cream cheeses and 2 gallons of milk....all for $22.25.  I was able to save 79 percent by utilizing sales and using several coupons that I had earned.  Albertsons is back to being my favorite store. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment