Labels

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Couponing Update

I took advantage of the Safeway's $5.00 Friday specials.  They had 3# packages of turkey for $5.00...I got 9#'s of turkey for $15.00...not too bad!


Lucerne eggs were on sale for 99 cents a dozen, Lucerne cheese was $5.00 and I bought some Lucerne Cottage cheese...and then I received $2.00 off automatically for buying $10.00 worth of Lucerne products...PLUS, I had an additional coupon off of Lucerne products.  Between taking advantage of sales and using coupons...I saved $9.00 on $16.44 worth of Lucerne products. 

As for the ground turkey...I saved $20.97 on $35.97 worth of meat.  Not a bad buy!



Next up...feminine hygiene.  Last year I thought I had enough of these on hand to last years...but my stash only lasted one year.  Time for some stockpiling!  Rite Aid had these on sale for 2/$5.00.  If you bought two, I was able to get a $2.00 UP coupon plus I could use (2) $1.00 off coupons.  These ultimately cost 50 cents a piece (plus some tax). 

It has been slow going getting back into the couponing groove...but I am working on it.  I have all my coupons clipped and stashed in my notebook and I am keeping up on my couponing blogs.  Time to start saving some more money again!  Getting a good deal is a very good feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment