Labels

Monday, June 25, 2012

I didn't wanna do it...

I didn't wanna do it...I didn't want to go couponing on my lunch break. Somedays are like that...it's a Monday, I am tired from a busy weekend and I just wanted to go to the break room and read for awhile. Thankfully, I made myself go to Albertsons today to take advantage of their double coupon deal...I did good!

Here's what I got...



Retail  ~  $88.90.  Paid ~ $16.31...an 81% savings. Not to bad!!!


My best Albertsons deal?



These razors normally cost $9.59 a package...which is crazy expensive. Albertsons has them on sale ~ buy 1 get 1 free.  PLUS I had a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free.  SO...these cost me $1.76 TOTAL which was actually the state sales tax. I got about $40.00 worth of razors for FREE. No to bad!


As I was strolling around Albertsons, I saw this sweet deal as well...



Poise is now making a panty liner. Even better, there was a coupon on this package to "try it free". I took that nice little "peelie" off of the package, handed it to the cashier and I got this for free. I saved myself $2.99.  I plan on picking up a few more of these.


After Albertsons I headed to Rite Aid...


What is it about getting into your 40's and having heartburn/acid reflux all of sudden? I know if I would quit eating carbs and dairy at night I would probably not be battling the acid but since I can't seem to stop doing that...I take Zantac.  Zantac is expensive.  Normally a package cost $10.79 at Rite Aid but today I was able to get it for 99 cents a package. How? They were on sale for $7.99, I had a $5.00 coupon and I received a $2.00 "UP" coupon for each box I bought.  I cannot use the "UP" coupon until tomorrow but it is still "free" money for a future purchase.

Retail ~ $58.42.  Paid ~ $21.64...plus I earned $10.00 in "UP" coupons. Tomorrow I will be going back to get this same deal but it will only cost $11.64 because I will use my "UP" coupons.


I am so glad I took a lunch break and did some couponing...I went back to work with a pretty great attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment