Labels

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Target Stock Up's

Yesterday I was able to stock up a bit at Target.  On Target.com they have a whole list of coupons you can download and print.  Most of these are TARGET coupons...not manufacturer coupons (though some are manufacturer so make sure you take a good look).  What is great about this is that Target will let you "stack" coupons.  Meaning ~ you can use one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for each item you buy.  Take a look at how I used this technique yesterday:

Zantac ~ on sale for $7.44.  I had a $5.00 manufacturer coupons PLUS I had a $2.00 Target coupon.

I was able to buy a box of Zantac for 44 cents...because I was able to "stack" the coupons.  But what's more ~ I had four of each coupon so I bought 4 boxes of Zantac with each only costing 44 cents.

Target also had $1.00 off any "UP and UP" pain reliever (which is the Target brand).  Currently you can buy a 24 count bottle for 97 cents...so I got two for free since I had two coupons (these coupons are currently not available...but check often).

By utilizing these coupons ~ I got about $34.00 worth of product for around $3.00...about a 90 percent savings.  Not too bad and easy to do once you get confident.


Just a heads up ~ there is a rumor that Albertsons is having their double coupons again in the Sunday paper...that is TWO weeks in a row.  Yahoo for Albertsons.  I already have my plan for getting some really cheap...and possible free groceries on Sunday.  I will let you know how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment