Labels

Sunday, October 14, 2012

I'm baaacckk...

I cannot believe that I have not blogged since the first week of July.  It has been a busy life...too busy really.  I didn't get enough time to enjoy gardening and I certainly didn't have time to coupon...which is reflected in an out of control grocery budget.  To be honest, I think I burned out on couponing for a bit but after getting low on items and having to pay full price...I realized that I don't want to pay full price if I don't have to.  Hence...I have gotten more motivated to coupon.  I will spend over my monthly budget this month but that is because I am trying to stock up on some needed items.  I should be back on track next month.

Here are my deals this past week:

Target:


2 boxes of pasta and 4 jars of Ragu pasta sauce. 
Retail:  $11.64.  Paid: $2.29  ~  81% Savings!


Walgreens:

3 boxes of kleenex (I did this same transactaion 2 times for a total of 6 boxes)
Retail:  $4.43  Paid:  $2.71  ~  39% Savings.  Not a super savings but we were seriously low on kleenex after my favorite youngest daughter caught a nasty cold and went through an alarming amount of this stuff!


Ace Hardware:


I loved this deal.  I was able to get this toilet paper for $1.00 (plus SST)!  The had a coupon, plus I was able to use a $5.00 loyalty card reward they sent me!  Score!
Retail:  $10.08  Paid:  $1.09  ~  90% Savings!


Albertsons (sorry for the blurry pic):


Doiuble coupons are out!  1 bag of Tostitos and 2 tubes of toothpaste.
Retail:   $10.01  Paid:  $1.04  ~  90% Savings


Albertsons:

1 shampoo and 2 toothpaste.
Retail:  $11.11  Paid:  $1.34  ~  88% Savings


Albertsons:

1 Shampoo and 2 laundry detergent.
Retail:  $18.23  Paid:  $6.04  ~  67% Savings!


Feels good to be back in the game again.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job, looks like you got some great stuff! I am also in Lake Stevens and was happy to come across your blog! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete