Labels

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Holy Crap!

I have been floundering a bit with my Weight Watchers program. Last week I gained .6 pounds...and I deserved it. My new goal is to journal every bite I put in my mouth and to up my exercise to an hour a day for 6 days this week.

That being said...I took my favorite youngest daughter and her friend to Baskin and Robbins last night. I self-talked myself into a scoop of ice cream...that would fit in with my remaining daily points. However, I somehow heard myself ordering a Reeces Peanut Butter Cup Sundae. I then found myself licking the container after I finished eating every single bite. All the while thinking...okay, this is about 15 points...I can make it work.

Fast forward to this morning...I made myself log onto the Baskin and Robbins website to determine just how many points I ate.

I was shocked...

                                         I was digusted...

80 grams of fat...
109 grams of carbs...
1220 calories!!!

HOLY CRAP!

Points? 34 point plus.

What does that mean?  It will take me 4.25 hours of exercise to wear these points off! 

HOLY CRAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment