Labels

Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Coupon High!

Today was a GREAT couponing day.  Albertson's had double coupons...for the third week in a row.  This week the doubles will last for 5 days instead of the normal 3 days.  Albertson's was out of the 20 boxes of potatoes I plan on buying...but I was told they will be back in stock tomorrow.  Here are the deals I got today:

Albertsons...free!  Only paid SST.
Albertsons ~ 2 boxes of juice, 2 packs of gum and 2 cans of cranberry sauce.
How much did I pay?  Only a $1.00! ~ a 90% savings!
Rite Aid.  4 dishwasher tabs and 3 boxes of Kleenex.  Full retail would have been $24.53 but I paid $1.08 and one dollar of that was SST.  Score!
Fred Meyers ~ Farmland Bacon was on sale for $3.99 each but using a Fred Meyers coupon and manufacturer coupons...each pack cost $2.25!  I got the tater tots for a buck and then got quite a bit of veggies.  Number wise, this didn't seem like my best deal.  However, basically it was like paying full price for the bacon and getting everything else for free so that is not too bad!

Wahlgreens...full price would have been about $19.00...I paid $2.98!


Albertsons ~ 6 bags of chocolate chips...$4.45 total!  These normally cost $3.79 a bag and I paid just 74 cents each!  Yahoo.  BTW ~ one bag was donated to the Lake Stevens Food Bank (along with a few other things) so that is why only 5 bags are in the picture.






No comments:

Post a Comment