Labels

Monday, June 27, 2011

Albertson's Great Double Coupon Deal

Due to a wedding in the near future and a wedding shower in the very recent past...life has been just about too busy to coupon much less blog about it.  However, today I got such a great deal at Albertsons that I had to take the time to brag about it!

These Nature Valley Granola Thins normally cost $4.29 per box (I definitely would NOT pay full price for these) but they were on sale for $2.50 a box.  I had (5) coupons for 75 cents off which I then was able to double at Albertsons so I paid $1.00 for each box.  BUT...because I bought 5 boxes, I earned the following rewards:

1.  A register coupon for a free gallon of milk (up to $4.50)
2.  A register coupon for $5.00 off my next shopping trip
3.  and ANOTHER register coupon for $3.00 off my next shopping trip

But that is not all ~ I received several game tickets and one held a coupon for a free DOZEN fresh baked doughnuts from Albertsons bakery.

So...for $5.00 of out of pocket (OOP) expense...I earned about $15 or $16.00 worth of goodies.  Not too bad!









No comments:

Post a Comment